Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nice day to get out today

Today I went to my work to see my buddy Ben and had coffee with him. Then I took off for Shaw's to get the shopping done. I wanted Shaw's because there big mondo cans of Maxwell house coffee were on sale this week. It's been a long time since it's been on sale. It was up to around 12 dollars a can. I got them for 5.99. Of course you know me, I got a bunch of them, well, just 5 of them. I didn't want to be a hog. loll
Came home and put that junk away, had breakfast for lunch, relaxed, and now I'm bored again. I know one thing, this not smoking thing is killing me. It's the hardest thing I have ever had to do. That's all I think about. It really sucks. 4 weeks and 3 days now.
I'm glad elections will be over today. I was so sick of them badmouthing each other day after day after day. Guess thats it for now.

No comments: