Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally a good night!

I was shocked when I woke up around 6:oo this morning. It was the first night in Months I slept through the night. I was probably in a coma. A few hours sleep a night will catch up with you sooner or later! I think today I may clean my truck since it may be fairly warm. I think I'll wait till Monday to try the driving thing. I'll see how far I'm able to turn my head. Making two disks solid does tend to retrict your movement. Sure will be fun this winter plowing snow. Guess I'll be going a lot slower than I used to. I used to be the fastest plower but that won't happen any more!
I feel pretty good this morning. Now If I could get this neck to heal completely, I'd be in good shape. When I lift my head I can feel the skin pulling where they had cut me. Feels weird.
I know one thing, I'm a very Lucky Dad to be able to spend Thursday evenings with my Children and Grandchildren. It's awesume! I love it very much!

No comments: