Friday, October 31, 2008

Good Day

It was a good day today so far. It was so nice to get out. I went to work to see the guys,went to Jiffy Lube to service my truck(which was over due) to the credit union and back home. My neck was hurting on the way home. It was a little to much for the first time driving around. I'm relaxing now and it feels pretty good.
Everyone at work was happy to see me. Believe it or not, they all like me at work. I do a lot for people (mostly advise on building and computers). I get tired a lot of all the questions they all ask me but I deal with it.
Jiffy lube cost me 250.00. Expensive but I can't do it myself right now so I payed to get it done. New Oil and Filter, Flushed Coolant system and new coolant, drained Transmission fluid and replaced with new Fluid. I've been wanting to do it for months and now it's done. I'm Happy.
Credit Union 150.00. Expensive morning. But I feel good that I was able to get stuff done. And what a beautiful warm day it is. It was so nice to get out.

No comments: